GearStation: Digital quality control
Using artificial intelligence and the latest camera technologies, GearStation manages the inline quality control and grading of fruit, vegetables and flowers, as individual units, in punnets or in crates. Now, quality control requires the mental capacity and expertise of your employees during processing. Despite everyone’s best efforts, mistakes can still occur in packaging products or washing crates. New employees need to be trained, and experienced employees may have the occasional off day. No problem, because GearStation ensures that your customers never receive unacceptable products. It checks all products during processing and rejects them if they do not meet your specified quality criteria. Rejected products can be reassessed and sent to your customer, if deemed acceptable. The information from this quality control is sent to the reporting environment. This provides valuable input for training and appraising employees and your IPM (Insect & Pest Management).
GearStation: crate inspector
This digital crate inspector 24/7 meticulously and consistently checks the quality of reusable crates for remnants of organic material, stickers, damage, etc.
- Reliable insight into the quality of incoming reusable crates
- By rejecting dirty crates, you steadily create a cleaner crate pool
- Less risk of spreading viruses
- Fewer broken crates prevent damage to your products
- Reduces labour costs and disruption later in the process
- For reusable incoming crates
- Behind a crate washing machine
- In front of the sorting machine